Sunday, August 8, 2010

What would we do without Jean Paul Gaultier??!!??



Jean Paul Gaultier... what can you about this incredible person?? He has made my fall that much more exciting. His Fall/ Winter 2010 collection is so heart-warming for me. I'm just happy. Can any of you guess why? see for your self...

Finally some one in this world made bright colors suitable for fall. Every time i wear "neon" colors it always looks weird because the brights are for summer only..but thank god we have JP Gaultier... I know what i'll be wearing this fall and winter. WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT JEAN PAUL GAULTIER?? You know every season i'm going to start my new trend.. the Z.I.T.A trend..and i've decided it's going to be ... NAVY BLUE NAIL POLISH... i have found the love of my life, my soul mate, navy blue nailpolish.. it's going to be amazing. I'll have to get my friends into it too. IT's So posh.

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment