Saturday, May 8, 2010

The New Girl in Town

Dear Readers,
My name is Zita, Im 12 and im the new girl in town! I wana become a fashion designer and i wana feed my hungry lovers of fasion. I sorta dream out loud. Fashion is one of my biggest interest. My biggest inspirtion is Betsey Johnson, shes my god, and there is also Alexander Mcqueen (what a waste, he was the most beautifulest person ever!). I spend most of day looking through magazines and cutting out nd collaging stuff.( trust me ask my friends ,lovee uu claww) I dont like to copy by the book, its not me like ill go outside in bathing suit in the fall, dont care how i look but i have to look myself! You know some people fall in love with fashion other music or art. I am a fashion addict but my dad on the other hand loves music. i look at it like this: my dad likes Paul Mc Cartney and i like Stella Mc Cartney. Like father like Daughter. Im so excited to do this!!! I'm sorta trying to sound professional, In my blogs i will feature of whats hot and whats not. ill give you my suggestions nd stuff!! ENJOY!!! -XOX ZITAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment