Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SJP!!!...opposites attract...


Hello Readers,

Well right now im sitting in my living room watching the hockey games and im im really nerouse nervouse...cuz im watching the hockey game with the hockey game HABS AGAINS FLYERS...

GO HABS GO... HALAK OUR GOD OF THE GOALIES AND CAMMALLERRI OUR GOD OF THE GOALS!!! hopefully we win(sry to all flyers fans but i really DO NOT like them) any wayzz i just really had to add that,, my dads yelling at the TV..if i miss spell anything sry... its my fault... okay so

here we go:
so with the fashion.. i was looking through the internet and i love the way 2 color, neon shade and pale shade (yes opposites to attract) so i was look a SARAH JESSICA PARKER 's look is what i really love.. as you see above and dont you see the way her lime green arm band goes off the purple shoes well just like my outfit i did the same (OMG THE FLYERS JUST SCORED AHHH)(SRY JUST REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW) with my lime green gladiator shoes and my purple bag. see the way i did it.... ii took it from a magazine but made it myself.. thats the way fashion is supposed 2 be..! with my lime green and the purple bag







<---- I LOVE THE WAY THE GREEN BAND REJECTS THE LIGHT PURPLE SHOESS!!!
Thats my good fashion deed of the day! THANK YOU SJP FOR YOUR B-U-TIFUL LOOKS!!!
ttyl my fashion lovers!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
-ZITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment